Like my Facebook page!

Ravelry Rocks!

Saturday, June 15, 2019

The Cursed Ghost Of The Cowichan Sweater

I am jumping for joy because I am finally finished with this sweater! I LOVE it, but I HATED working on it! It was from Vogue Knitting, and I have to say the pattern was not fun to follow. At all. 

I put this project in a time out for about a month or two and it sat in the corner of my living room giving me dirty looks. It could see me as I worked on other, far more exciting, projects. I could feel its sinister glare as I happily knitted and crocheted delightful items in its presence. Now, I've told ya'll before that this room I crochet and knit in is haunted (see my blog if you haven't done so yet) but I think, that I have added one more ghost to the room, "The Cursed Ghost Of The Cowichan Sweater" who shall forever haunt my room in search of hands to finish knitting it. I thought, that by finally finishing it I could lift the curse, but I still feel an ominous presence with me! bahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment