Like my Facebook page!

Ravelry Rocks!

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Ghosts On The Move!



This is an update to our 'Haunted House Saga.'  There are two previous blog posts regarding our this, the first being found here (with a link to the second on that page).

Yesterday, I was in my yarn room getting some more yarn for a project I was about to start.  This room is found at the end of the hallway.  I was just about to come out of the room when I saw a shadow coming from my daughter's room. So, I hid back a little and only 'peeked' out the door, thinking I was going to spy on her.  My daughter is just like me, she is a little bit creepy and sneaky and we love to hide from each other.  The light coming from her room was really bright, as the sun was shining through her windows, so I didn't think much of the 'shadow' and I just thought it was my daughter.  It hung on the door jamb a little, as if it were realizing I was in the yarn room and then it moved backwards in one smooth motion-almost like floating.  Again, I was still thinking this was my daughter, because she is a creepy little sneaker.  I figured she would be waiting for me at the stairway (which was down the hall in the direction the shadow floated)....

I silently tiptoed past my son's room and as I tiptoed past my daughter's room I realized she WAS IN HER STINKING BEAD WATCHING NETFLIX ON HER LAPTOP!  I instantly started shaking and crying and howling.  She looked at me like I was nuts.  I told her what happened, and she said she saw nothing but reminded me that things in her room get moved around all the time.  That was the first time I ever SAW anything or felt any presence outside of our 'Haunted Room,' which is the downstairs family room.  Anyhow, I took my yarn and furiously began crocheting in my Haunted Room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment